8 Advantages of Manicure and Pedicure
Advantages of Manicure and Pedicure
Most people say that taking manicures and pedicures is a relief to them. Manicure and Pedicure provide relaxation to the body. But we want to tell you that it is more than that. It not only provides you with relaxation. It also benefits your overall well-being. Why won’t you go for it when you know at the end your hands, feet, and nails are going to look gorgeous.
In this article, you would get to know about the necessity of taking manicures and pedicures at regular intervals.
Why do you need a Manicure?
A neat manicure is a kind of visiting card for all women. Every woman wants to look amazing and for that, they need to focus on every little thing which adds to their beauty. Manicure is the one amongst them all.
- Our hands touch so many dirty things. Out of our entire body, our hand is the only thing that comes in contact with almost everything. Some of them remain dirty. The bacteria present on the stick to our hands. This causes pathogenic bacteria to build up in our nails. And pathogenic bacteria are dangerous sometimes. They can cause serious illness. Manicure is its solution. Manicure helps in the deep cleansing of the nails.
- Manicure is considered a primarily hygienic procedure. Nowadays, people with clean and shaped nails reflect a good personality. It is unlikely that a person with high social status will go public with untidy nails. If you want to make a good impression then don’t overlook the manicure.
- Manicure helps you to express your personality better and attracts the attention of the people. For example, Pastel nails can represent a calm mood, bright nails can represent a creative personality. If you are one of a kind of stage and artistry person, then bright nails with some drawings or creativity on them will work for you.
- Nails complementing the dress you are wearing helps to benefit your overall appearance. It helps in emphasizing your beauty. Also, it provides you with more self-confidence.
Why do you need a Pedicure?
- Like Manicure, Pedicure is not only to enhance your beauty. The skin of the feet faces a sudden change of temperature. Due to which the feet become rough. Failing in moisturizing leads to cracks. These cracks can cause pain and infection. Pedicure helps in the removal of the dead skin and ultimately helps to get crack-free feet.
- In the winter season, feet produce sweat due to warm socks and shoes. The Pedicure procedure helps to eliminate the unpleasant odor and prevents fungal infection.
- A pedicure will help to complete and complement your summer look in an advantageous way. The bright colored nails seen from the sandals not only appeal to you but also to those around you.
- Experts recommend not to cut your toe on your own. These can lead to the growth of nails into the skin. If such a case happens, only a Podiatrist can help. But this does not mean you can’t cut the length of your nail. That you can do on your own. Pedicure helps in the prevention of ingrown toenails.
Why does everybody get their nails done in a salon?
Manicure and Pedicure in the salon include many additional procedures. It includes cleansing, moisturizing, massaging, and polishing. Also, it is much easier to create the design on your nails as per your need. The result we get after the manicure and pedicure is just amazing. It shows the quality of the experts.
There are many techniques in the way they do it. They know how to create a specific design. Obviously, they are professional at their work. They can design complex designs which can’t be done by an individual at their home.
A quality manicure and pedicure is not only a neat finish but also proper care for your nails. All the steps are important to make a manicure and pedicure a quality procedure with results.
But the problem occurs with its cost. Salon charges too much for manicures and pedicures. Due to which you need to think twice while going for it. Sometimes you try to do it at home but won’t be able to get that finish due to lack of the kit. If you go to the market you will need to buy a cleanser, moisturizer, and oil separately, which costs too much in the end. But what if I would tell you that now you will be able to do your Manicure and Pedicure in just Rs.160.
Yes, it is true. We have some manicure and pedicure kits available for just Rs.160 each. The best thing about it is that a single kit includes all the essentials. This kit includes a cleanser, scrub, cream, mask, and serum. But the only thing you should know is how to do a perfect manicure and pedicure at home. Just a little practice and you are ready to attract the attention of the people with your nails. for face moisturizer use our Best Moisturizer Winter Cream good for all skin types and for a good face skin reduce acne, wrinkles, dark spots, use vedicayrveda facial serum with vitamin c .
Manicure and Pedicure kits:
COCO BUTTER MANICURE AND PEDICURE
LEMON GRASS MANICURE AND PEDICURE
ORANGE PEEL OIL MANICURE AND PEDICURE
Buy with amazon:
Coco Butter Manicure and Pedicure
Lemon Grass Manicure and Pedicure
Orange Peel Manicure and Pedicure