Introduction to Amla powder for Hair
Amla which is also known as Indian gooseberry is undoubtedly fully enriched with nutrients. It contains too much Vitamin C compared to other citrus fruits. It has 8 times more vitamin C compared to an orange, 17 times more antioxidants than that of a pomegranate. So it is undoubtedly is a powerhouse of nutrients. Amla Powder is a natural remedy for hair and skin problems.
It is also used from ancient times as an ayurvedic medicine to treat various health problems from diarrhea to jaundice. As ayurvedic treatment doctor recommend that it have help to balances all the three elements like Kaph, vat, pita to live a longer and healthy life.
About the Amla Plant
Amla which is taken from the Sanskrit word Amalaki means nectar of life. It is the tree from the Phyllanthaceae family. Its tree’s height is around 1 to 8m. Its leaves are simple and closely set and light green. The flowers are greenish-yellow in color. The fruit is spherical, light green in color, hard on appearance with vertical stripes. In taste, Amla is sour, a little bit bitter, and astringent and it is also too fibrous. Its scientific name is Phyllanthus Emblica.
Dr. Komal Bhadouria, a Nutritionist, SCI International Hospital, New Delhi said about the Amla that is a very special fruit that is full of antioxidants that are effective in reducing cell damage which reduces the free radical that can cause diseases in the body.
So 100 gm amla powder contains 58 calories, 3.4% of fiber, 0.5% of proteins, 0.1% of fat, 13.7gm of carbohydrates, 50 %of calcium, 1.2 mg of iron, 600mg Vitamins. It shows the powerhouse of nutrients.
Take the Organic Amla fruit which is free from any chemical and does not contain any trashes including fertilizers and pesticides. Refined them into the process of crushing the dry amla and change them into powder form. After removing all the moisture from it is store in an air-tight glass container. It has a long shelf life of up to 2 years.
Due to its little bitter taste, you can take it with a glass of fresh juice or sprinkle it on the salad or fruit chat for getting the enriched nutrients.
Amla powder for hair and skin
It also helps to beautify the hair. This slows down graying, prevents dandruff, strengthens hair follicles, and helps to increase blood circulation. It also acts as a natural conditioner for hair. It also helps to treat head lice. Make the paste with shikakai, curd, and amla powder helps to cures dandruff and prevents hair loss.
It also acts best anti-aging skin product which is rich in Vitamin-C that treats fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and acne problems and gives you healthy and glowing skin. Its antioxidant properties help remove the dead skin cells. It protects the skin from sun damage. When it is mixed with honey and yogurt works as an excellent face pack for the skin.
Benefits of Amla powder for Hair
- It helps to fight against the common cold. Vitamin C is present in the amla is easy to absorbed by the body compared to any supplements. It gives instant benefits to the repairing of white blood cells. Taking with honey during the common cold helps to fight against them.
- It is also beneficial for eyesight. Some studies show that carotene present in amla improves vision. Daily consumptions help them to reduce the risks of cataract problem, intraocular tension, reddening, itching, and watering of eyes.
- The protein present in Amla helps prevent craving. It helps to boost the metabolisms and contains a high amount of fiber and acids like tannic gives relief in constipation and stomach bloating.
- This helps to boosts the immune system by its antibacterial and astringent properties which prevent and repair the damage.
- It also helps to reduce the risk of heart diseases by preventing to build of bad cholesterol. It also reduces the acid level in the stomach due to its anti-inflammatory properties. If it is taken with honey then it acts as a great blood purifier which helps to increase hemoglobin naturally.
To buy Amla Powder for Hair: Click Here
Researches or studies show that it is truly effective for skin and hair health. But overdose or excessive use of its give side or adverse effect to the skin or hair. So it will use as a pack for hair and skin once a week. This is the best frequency which recommends by our side.