Introduction to Kaolin Clay Powder for Skin
Vedicayurvedas(Kaolin Clay Powder for Skin) are 100% natural and organic. It is an easy way to care for your skin It prevents dullness, itching, blemishes, wrinkles, pimples, and acne.
- 100% Organic and natural.
- No chemical was added.
- It is pure white clay, free of harmful impurities
- Beneficial for all type of skin, dry and oily skin
- Its a natural clay powder
4 Ways to use Kaolin Clay Powder for skin
1. Mix VedicAyurveda Kaolin Clay with green tea in a bowl.
2. Add aloe vera gel and lavender essential oil to the mixture. Stir to make a paste.
3. Apply it all over your face with a brush and leave it on for 5-10 minutes.
4. Clean it with lukewarm water and then splash your face with cold water.
How to apply Kaolin Clay Powder for Skin
- Mix 2 tablespoon Vedicayurveda Kaolin Clay Powder with green tea in a bowl.
- Add aloe Vera gel and lavender essential oil to the mixture for good results to make a thick paste.
- Apply it all over your face with a brush and leave it on for 5-10 minutes.
- Clean it with lukewarm water and then splash your face with cold water.
Kaolin clay for all types of Skin
Kaolin clay is suitable for almost all types of skin, especially sensitive skin. It mostly comes in white color, but can also be pink, green, or brown. Experts suggest that whiter the color of Kaolin clay, the better its quality is. Kaolin clay has cleansing properties that can remove dirt and impurities from your skin pores that lead to acne breakouts. It is gentle to use on your skin and cleans your skin without making it dry and dull. Kaolin clay has soothing qualities that can calm your irritated skin caused by insect bites or any skin rash. It has mild healing properties that help to soothe any type of irritation and redness on your skin.