Introduction to Orange Peel Powder For Skin
Citrus fruit has its benefits whether it is you use by the taking direct consumption or by the indirect way. Peel is left as waste after the use of inside pulp. This left peel has its benefits in various heath treatments. It remedies for skincare and haircare treatment. Due to belonging Citrus fruit family, lemon peel and orange peel powder have beneficial for skin treatment.
Orange peel powder is using as a face, body, and hair care remedy for a long time in India and around the world. You will not believe that the peel of an orange contains more minerals, Vitamin C, and other nutrients as compared to its fruit itself.
About the Plant
Orange is an edible fruit. It comes from the Citrus sinensis species. Orange trees average height nearly around the 9 to the 10 m. Its leaves are oval and arrange in an alternating fashion which is nearly around 4 to 10 cm long with irregular margins to each other. Its fruit looks green when it’s unripe and when the fruit ripens then its looks bright yellow-orange with some green patches.
The Orange origin regions are Southern China, Northeast India, and Myanmar. The fruit of the orange trees can be eaten fresh, or its juice from or fragrant peel. Its economic life span is around 30 years but it may be able to live more than a century.
How to make orange peel powder
It’s a very easy recipe to make an orange peel powder from the orange peel. Firstly you choose the organic Oranges and wash them properly with the help of water. Remove the peel from the oranges and cut them into small slices if the peel size is big. Try to avoid the inner white part of the peel as much as possible.
Keep the peel in front of sunlight for completely dried. After the moisture is removed from the peel completely then blend it into the mixer until you get a fine powder. Store this powder in an airtight glass container.
Orange peel powder for skin
- Orange peel powder is the source of Vitamin C which helps to form collagen and elastin. Both hormones are the secret of beautiful skin which makes you youthful and bright. It helps to improve the oily skin and makeover it soft, smooth, and firm skin.
- It is also helpful to unclog the pores of the skin and reduces blackheads. This reduces the pigmentation process and prevents the acne, marks, and scars present on the face. It works as a natural cleanser, astringent, scrub, moistures, and toner for the complete body.
- Apart from these, they contain antioxidants that help to slow down the aging marks like wrinkles, aging, and skin aging. It also helps to reduce the inflammation of the skin. It can use as a face mask and for better results, it is mixing with honey, rose water, yogurt and sandalwood to get the best results.
Orange peel powder for hair
- It is also beneficial for healthy hair. Mixed with different hair masks depend upon the requirement and condition of hair. Mix peel powder with olive oil and apply this mask to hair. Let them it for 2 hours. Wash the hair with shampoo. It helps to give conditioning to the hair.
- For the treatment of dandruff, it is applied with yogurt. Apply it to the scalp of hair. Leave this paste on till dries completely. Wash it with a mild shampoo and Luke warm water.
- It is used with water to make a thick paste. Applying teeth to this paste help to kill the bacteria and fungus due to its antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties.
To buy Orange Peel Powder Click Here
It is an excellent natural product for the skin. It uses on the skin and hair for treating the problems. A thought comes to your mind that can we rub the peel on the face instead to make powder and use it as a replacement for the face mask. It will not give the proper benefits to the skin and hair.
Nutrients are not properly absorbed by the body when you use peel directly. Excessive use of orange peel powder is not beneficial for the skin and hair it corrodes the cells. Once in a week use of orange peel powder is the best frequency for use of skin and hair.