Amla+Shikakai+Reetha all Natural & Organic for Hair
- Amla Powder promotes hair growth while treating scalp conditions for dark, dry hair and healthy hair naturally.
- Reetha for dandruff Extract powder is an excellent hair cleanser.
- Shikakai also helps combat dandruff. And dandruff, if not treated on time, can cause temporary hair loss or hair fall.
HOW TO USE
- Mix the all Vedicayurveda Powder in a nonmetallic bowl with warm water. Make a thin paste.
- Apply on your Hair & Scalps Properly and Leave it for a minimum of 40 mins or according to your hair.
- After dry your hair washes off rise water.
Best combo of hair:
Amla, Reetha and Shikakai is considered as the best combo for hair. It makes your hair healthier, shinier and softer.
Introduction to Amla Powder for Hair
Amla which is also known as Indian gooseberry is undoubtedly fully enriched with nutrients. It contains too much Vitamin C compared to other citrus fruits.
It has 8 times more vitamin C compared to an orange, 17 times more antioxidants than that of a pomegranate. So it is undoubtedly is a powerhouse of nutrients. Amla Powder is a natural remedy for hair and skin problems.
It is also used from ancient times as an ayurvedic medicine to treat various health problems from diarrhea to jaundice. As ayurvedic treatment doctor recommends that it have help to balances all the three elements like Kaph, vat, pita to live a longer and healthy life.
Benefits we get if we know how to use amla powder correctly:
- Clean scalp.
- Dandruff free hair
- Shining hair
- healthy hair
- Glowing skin
- Lightens skin ton
- 100% organic product
- No side effects
Introduction to Shikakai Powder for Hair
Shikakai is one of those plant-based herbal medicines which are the part of traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine since ancient times. Its mean is “fruit for hair”. Shikakai Powder is especially useful for hair problems for controlling hair fall and dandruff.
Its uses as a hair cleanser product in several parts of our country due to its highly beneficial for hair. It is commonly used natural ingredients for hair cleansers because it is enriched with Vitamin C and D.
According to Ayurveda, use shikakai powder with rose water or honey helps to heal wounds faster due to its healing and cold nature. It is also in constipation due to its laxative nature and for bleeding piles due to its astringent property.
Benefits Of Shikakai Powder:-
- 100% Organic and natural.
- No chemical added.
- Complete cleansing in your hair.
- Nourishes your hair Follicles to makes hair grow faster.
- Cover your white hair and make darken faded hair.
- Fight your Dandruff.
- Rich in vitamin A, C, K and D
Reetha Powder for Hair is famous in India for its medicinal uses since ancient times. Commonly used as a hair cleanser In India. It is plant-based medicine that has a wide variety of benefits.
This is cultivated only on clay soil. Reetha Powder consists of many different properties such that it is completely natural, eco–friendly, cheap and reusable, and several other qualities.
This is also known as a natural detergent due to having cleaning essence which is present in the shell. In Ayurveda, it is mention that it has the property to maintain and balance all the dosha which is vat, pita, kaph, etc.
Reetha Powder helps control hair fall by removing dandruff from the scalp.
Vedicayurvedas Reetha powder is an organic and natural remedy for sort all hair problems. Reetha is also capable to grow your lengthy hair naturally. It is also a good treatment for damaged hair. Reetha powder is a low ph value so it is mild ingredients. Meanwhile, Regularly use Reetha powder in your hair to make your hair shiny.