Skin Problem Solution:
Lemon Peel Powder:
Have you ever thought about the lemon peel which is throwing in the household kitchen garbage? They fulfill the nutrients. It is wonderful to know that roughly half of vitamin C is hides in the peel. Enrichment of nutrients makes lemon peel powder into a very precious product for the treatment of various skin problems. So it is foolish to throw the lemon peel into the garbage instead use it to nourished the body with its great benefits. It is store by drying and changed into powder form. Instead to throw the peel used as a lemon powder and take the benefits from them.
Lemon Peel Powder can help to get rid of the dead skin cells easily
Vedicayurvedas Lemon Peel Powder is D-tan your skin, removes oil from your skin, and reducing pimples and acne-free skin. It can be used for any skin. This product majorly prevents excessive oil in your skin
How to apply Lemon Peel Powder
- Take 2 tablespoons of Lemon peel powder in a glass or plastic bowl and 2 tablespoons of rose water.
- Add 2 to 3 drops of lemon juice & rose water to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the face, neck, and other adjoining areas.
- Let it leave for at least 20-25 minutes. Once it dries, wash it off with lukewarm water for best results.
HERBEL & NATURALLY EFFECTIVE ON Pimples, Acne and Blackheads
Lemon peel powder is prepared with no chemicals and preservatives and also pesticide-free for natural skincare and facial care without any side effects and itching. Lemon is due to the high concentration of vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant. This means a humble lemon can be used to treat acne damage, dark spots, freckles, and other forms of hyperpigmentation.
Vedicayurvedas Lemon Peel Powder is De-tan your skin, remove oil from your skin, and reducing pimples and acne-free skin. This pure lemon peel powder is used for any skin. This product majorly prevents excessive oil in your skin.
Benefits Of Lemon Peel Powder:-
- 100% Organic and natural.
- It is helpful for purifying the skin.
- rid of your acne and pimples.
- Fight with your early signs of Skin Ageing.
- remove your face dullness and preserves the facial glow.
As we grow old, our skin gets old too. Multani Mitti Face pack is one of the solution. Your skin bears all the pollution, dust, smoke, heat of the sun, and chemicals. This makes your skin look old and damaged.
You get so many blackheads, sun-tan, sunburn, patches, and other skin-related problems. Your skin protects you from all these. It needs all the care and that too naturally. You need the best organic product for your skin.
Natural products don’t harm your skin. As we keep ourselves healthy by eating healthy, applying herbal products keeps our skin healthy. It ensures that your skin retains its youth and glow.
Herbal Products are made with all-natural ingredients. Multani mitti , Aloe-Vera, Sandalwood, Turmeric are some of their examples. Natural ingredients cause no harm to your skin. It prevents your skin from breakout and irritation. Following this routine may help in getting rid of skin damage, wrinkle, and spots.
One of the best natural product for skin is Multani Mitti face pack, It has a lot of benefits. Some of them are as follows:
Benefits of Multani Mitti face pack:
- Multani Mitti face pack is known to fight acne and pimples.
- Deep cleanses skin removing dirt, sweat, and impurities.
- Evens out skin tone and brightens the complexion.
- Treats tanning and pigmentation.
Multani Mitti face pack is one of the facepack which you almost find in every home. You can use it as a DIY facemask. It gives the cooling effect to your skin and removes the dirt from your skin like acne, pimples and many more.
Click here , if you want to buy combo pack: Multani Mitti Combo pack
Kaolin Clay Powder:
Clay has been using from ancient times as a natural remedy for many skin problems. If you are using the ancient or Ayurvedic treatment for the skin you know very well that clay has a natural cleanser for skin. Kaolin Clay powder helps in various skin problems from absorbing excess oil to dryness.
It is full of silica and has a neutral value of pH in nature. Kaolin clay is beneficial for any type of skin those people also who has sensitive, dry and mature skin. So if you face oily skin or are worrying about acne, blemishes, and open pores you might be trying out the kaolin clay.
About the kaolin clay powder
Kaolin clay is get from the kaolinite clay mineral. It is fully enriched with aluminum and silica element. It is a soft, earthy, usually white mineral. This is also found in some other colors due to the presence of another element in the clay. It is the most common mineral which is found in various parts of countries as Malaysia, the United Kingdom, Iran, Germany, Australia, Spain, and the United States.
It is fully enriching with minerals that are best for detoxification and exfoliation. Therefore it is widely used in many skin products. It also helps to remove the dust, dirt, and dead cells of the skin from the skin pores and deeply cleanse the pores.
Kaolin clay powder for skin:
- It is used as an excellent exfoliate by removing the bacteria, dirt, and pollution from the skin. This helps to polish the skin and remove dead skin without loss of natural skin oils. It leaves the skin soft and pores purified.
- Regular use face pack of kaolin clay helps to tone the skin by minimizes the appearance of large pores and improves the turnover rate of skin cells.
- It gives the calm and soothing effect of dry and irritating skin and relief from any discomfort. If you have face acne problems then kaolin clay controls the excess oil and leaves clean and smooth skin.
- It is useful for all types of skin whether it is dry, oily, mature, and even sensitive skin used as a face mask for healthy and glowing skin. Regular use of clay takes care of the pores to reduce their size, stimulates the new cells, and gives a new fresh appearance.
- It also helps reduces blemishes, dark spots, sun tanning, and gives you a bright complexion.
Kaolin Powder for the skin as a face mask
- Before applying the face mask on your remember some important points which enhance the results. Clean the face properly before applying it. The brush used for applying the face pack should be clean properly. Leave it on the face at least for 10 min for better results and always use a moisturizer after applying a face mask.
- Make a face mask of clay with green tea, aloe vera gel, and lavender oil. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Stir it completely. Apply it on the face leave it for few minutes. Wash it with lukewarm water.
- You can also use mashed avocado, rosewater, and kaolin as a face mask.
- Kaolin with honey- mixes the clay, honey, and rose water. Stir it properly before applying it to the face. Let it be left for few minutes and wash it with lukewarm water.
Kaolin clay for hair
- It is also beneficial for great cleansing of hair due to its gentle nature helps to clean the brittle, dry hair without loss of natural’s oil. Make a hair pack with water. Apply it into the hair and left them for some time. Wash with the natural shampoo and follow with the conditioner.
- It can give strength to the roots of the hair and help to increase the blood circulation which gives strength to hair.
For Buy Kaolin Clay Powder Click Here
Kaolin for tooth cleanser
Its uses as a tooth cleanser due to free from fluoride. Due to its ability to polish it helps to get whitens appearance of teeth. It is rich in minerals so used as a natural way to re-mineralize and strength teeth.
Generally, regular use of Kaolin clay doesn’t dry out your skin it is generally a myth or wrong information but it has excellent ability to maintain the natural pH level of the skin. However, it not prescribes by the expert to use regularly on dry or normal skin. Always use moisturizer for hydrated skin after the use of any face pack for better results.