Introduction to Reetha Powder for Hair
Reetha Powder is famous in India for its medicinal uses since ancient times and is commonly used as a hair cleanser In India. It is plant-based medicine that has a wide variety of benefits. This is cultivated only on clay soil. Reetha Powder consists of many different properties such that it is completely natural, eco–friendly, cheap and reusable, and several other qualities. This is also known as a natural detergent due to having cleaning essence which is present in the shell. In Ayurveda, it is mention that it has the property to maintain and balance all the dosha which is vat, pita, kaph, etc.
About the Reetha plant
Its scientific name is Sapindus Mukorossi and it’s also popular has several other names like soap nut, Soapberry, and Wash nut. Reetha tree comes from the Sapindaceae family. It is generally grown in the lower foothills and mid-hills of the Himalayans mountains region between Nepal and India. A completely grown Reetha tree can produce 30 -35 kg of fruit per year. It is also used as a detoxifying agent.
It is also known by several names like Ritha/Reetha/Aritha in Hindi, Kunkudukai in Telugu, Boondi Kottai in Tamil, Pasakkottamaram in Malayalam, Amtalakaayi in Kannada, ‘Ritha’ in Bengali, ‘Arithi’ in Gujarati, and ‘Rinthi’ in Marathi.
How to make Reetha powder
Take the reetha from those trees which are harvesting through organic farming. It will assure to make the 100 % natural reetha powder. After the complete growth of the fruit, it becomes ripped and looks red. They fall to the ground after ripening fruit. Collect all the fruit from the ground and removed the seed from it. Keep it under the sunlight to dry the fruit. Change them into powder form with the help of a grinder. This is the recipe for making natural reetha powder.
Reetha powder has contained the natural anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties that are making such excellent remedies for skin and hair care problems. If it is on regular basis then it helps to nourish the hair scalp and promote hair growth.
Skin benefits of Reetha powder
- Reetha gives you healthy and moisturizing skin due to its natural conditioning properties. They prevent dryness of skin without giving any harmful effects. Apply it as a face wash to get clean skin and tone skin due to its excellent cleanser for skin.
- Regular use of reetha helps you to get rid of the skin problems like pimples and blackheads within few weeks. It is also able to fight against many skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis, etc.
- It uses in various ways uses as liquid Soap for skin use. You make it to your own home by following the steps which are mention below
- Mix the few berries and water in a pan and boiled it. During heating, it mixes well with water and off the flame after some time. Let it left to cool and strain it through the muslin cloth. Store it in a jar and kept them in a cool and dry place.
Uses of Reetha Powder for Hair
- Its uses with Shikakai to make Shampoo. Reetha is soaking overnight in water and then mix with the Shikakai powder for use as shampoo. Reetha powder is used in several hair tonics and solutions to get thick and denser hair and natural cleanser.
- Due to its antimicrobial and exhibit the insecticidal make it an excellent natural option for kill lice and cure any type of scalp infection. Reetha Powder helps to prevent various hair problems like dandruff, dry hair, and frizzy hair. It gives strength to the roots of hair for the long-lasting life cycle.
- Of hair, it contains various nutrients like Vitamins A, D, E, and K which help to give shining and smoothness to hair. It also helps to maintain any hairstyle by detangles the hair easily. Regular use of reetha gives you healthy, long, shiny hair and can reduce the split’s end problems.
For Buy Reetha Powder Click Here
Apart from these, it has many benefits like it has used in hand wash due to its anti-allergic and anti-bacterial. It also helps to remove the synthetic chemicals from the fruits, used in the cosmetic industry due to antiseptic in nature.
Yes, it has many benefits but it advises by us that try to avoid the reetha direct contact on your eyes due to adverse effects on eyes such as redness and swelling of eyelids. Before using it is recommends that take a patch test for avoiding any side effect and if you find any issues immediately stop it.