Kaolin Clay & Neem Leaf Powder Pure & Natural for Skin Whitening
- Neem powder helps in itching & skin problems as well.
- With its Vitamin C properties of neem, it is capable of removing blackheads and dullness in the face.
- Neem Leaf for Glowing Bright Skin.
- Kaolin Clay is Deep cleans the pores.
- It can be used for a variety of skin types.
- It contains essential nutrients and phytonutrients which are good for skin treatment.
HOW TO USE
- Take two tablespoons of Vedicayurveda Kaolin Clay Powder and Vedicayurveda Neem Leaf Powder each, and add a little water.
- Add one tablespoon of rose water to make a paste. Apply it as a face & neck and leave it on for 20 minutes. If your skin is dry u can use milk also.
- Wash with cool water and wipe clean.
Kaolin clay and neem powder Combo:
Kaolin clay and neem powder combo is the best combo for skincare. It helps in controlling acne and pimple problems.
Kaolin clay Powder:
Clay has been using from ancient times as a natural remedy for many skin problems. If you are using the ancient or Ayurvedic treatment for the skin you know very well that clay has a natural cleanser for skin. Kaolin Clay powder helps in various skin problems from absorbing excess oil to dryness.
It is full of silica and has a neutral value of pH in nature. Kaolin clay is beneficial for any type of skin those people also who has sensitive, dry and mature skin. So if you face oily skin or are worrying about acne, blemishes, and open pores you might be trying out the kaolin clay.
About the kaolin clay powder
Kaolin clay is get from the kaolinite clay mineral. It is fully enriched with aluminum and silica element. It is a soft, earthy, usually white mineral. This is also found in some other colors due to the presence of another element in the clay. It is the most common mineral which is found in various parts of countries as Malaysia, the United Kingdom, Iran, Germany, Australia, Spain, and the United States.
It is fully enriching with minerals that are best for detoxification and exfoliation. Therefore it is widely used in many skin products. It also helps to remove the dust, dirt, and dead cells of the skin from the skin pores and deeply cleanse the pores.
Kaolin clay powder for skin:
- It is used as an excellent exfoliate by removing the bacteria, dirt, and pollution from the skin. This helps to polish the skin and remove dead skin without loss of natural skin oils. It leaves the skin soft and pores purified.
- Regular use face pack of kaolin clay helps to tone the skin by minimizes the appearance of large pores and improves the turnover rate of skin cells.
- It gives the calm and soothing effect of dry and irritating skin and relief from any discomfort. If you have face acne problems then kaolin clay controls the excess oil and leaves clean and smooth skin.
- It is useful for all types of skin whether it is dry, oily, mature, and even sensitive skin used as a face mask for healthy and glowing skin. Regular use of clay takes care of the pores to reduce their size, stimulates the new cells, and gives a new fresh appearance.
- It also helps reduces blemishes, dark spots, sun tanning, and gives you a bright complexion.
Kaolin Powder for the skin as a face mask
- Before applying the face mask on your remember some important points which enhance the results. Clean the face properly before applying it. The brush used for applying the face pack should be clean properly. Leave it on the face at least for 10 min for better results and always use a moisturizer after applying a face mask.
- Make a face mask of clay with green tea, aloe vera gel, and lavender oil. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Stir it completely. Apply it on the face leave it for few minutes. Wash it with lukewarm water.
- You can also use mashed avocado, rosewater, and kaolin as a face mask.
- Kaolin with honey- mixes the clay, honey, and rose water. Stir it properly before applying it to the face. Let it be left for few minutes and wash it with lukewarm water.
Kaolin clay for hair
- It is also beneficial for great cleansing of hair due to its gentle nature helps to clean the brittle, dry hair without loss of natural’s oil. Make a hair pack with water. Apply it into the hair and left them for some time. Wash with the natural shampoo and follow with the conditioner.
- It can give strength to the roots of the hair and help to increase the blood circulation which gives strength to hair.
For Buy Kaolin Clay Powder Click Here
Kaolin for tooth cleanser
Its uses as a tooth cleanser due to free from fluoride. Due to its ability to polish it helps to get whitens appearance of teeth. It is rich in minerals so used as a natural way to re-mineralize and strength teeth.
Generally, regular use of Kaolin clay doesn’t dry out your skin it is generally a myth or wrong information but it has excellent ability to maintain the natural pH level of the skin. However, it not prescribes by the expert to use regularly on dry or normal skin. Always use moisturizer for hydrated skin after the use of any face pack for better results.
Introduction to Neem Powder
Neem is a part of Indian tradition using by people from ancient times. It is a medicinal tress that every part of its uses as a remedy for many problems. Neem contains insecticidal and pesticide elements which make them a precious part of herbal medicine.
Neem is a Hindi language word that comes from the Sanskrit language word Nimba. It has health-promoting effects due it contains antioxidant properties. This popularly uses as a treatment of various health problems because of its no adverse or side effects.
It is generally found in the market in a powder form labeling as Neem Powder which primarily uses for skin problems.
Natural Neem Powder
Do you want to enhance your beauty naturally? Try Vedicayurvedas Natural Neem Powder. It enhances your skin beauty naturally. Without any side effects, it can be your solution to get healthy skin and hair.
For many problems, you now have one solution. Neem is a natural herb that is good for skin and hair. It can be used to cure or treat many skin-related problems like it prevents premature aging. Neem can also be used as a moisturizer as it moisturizes the dry scalp.
Being a widely known herb in the family of Azadirachta Indica, Neem has proved itself an effective herb. It is effective in protecting the body from infections.
Tulsi consists of a special place in Ayurveda. Also, Neem has a special place in Indian homes. This herb is sacred. Worshipped by them.
Benefits of using Natural Neem Powder:
- It tights the skin and prevents premature aging.
- Avoids wrinkles
- Soothes aging spots.
- Helps in achieving clearer, calmer, and younger-looking skin.
- Help in the nourishing scalp.
Moreover, Using Neem Powder on your skin and hair helps in achieving great looks. And above all it’s natural. However, you should definitely try Vedicayurvedas Neem Powder.Neem Powder for Skin
Why buy from Vedicayurvedas:
Vedicayurvedas is a new way to connect with the beauty of nature by using the product made with natural ingredients. Vedicayurvedas is very familiar to our customers. Therefore, We know the right choice for our customers.
We can live in harmony with our universe, not evolving ourselves but bring benefits to all creatures. Hence, Vedic Ayurveda gives us the best Vedic product made up of 100% natural ingredients.
Natural ingredients for example Henna leaf powder, methi dana powder, and Multani powder, indigo powder, Chinni mitti, kaolin powder,reetha powder,shikakai powder, orange peel of powder, lemon peel powder, rose petal powder, charcoal powder, hibiscus powder, neem powder,mulethi powder,bhringraj powder and many more, which helps to maintain good health condition of your skin and hair.